Saturday, March 8, 2008

Zap a Dreaded Pimple- Emergency Blemish Remedy


Okay, we all have those times when you get a pimple at a time most inconvenient. Well, I"ve got one that just popped up and I have a first date tonight and am freaking out a bit that my date might think he's taking me and my pimple out....

However, I remember a remedy my Grandmother used. I used it this morning and see a marked difference. The nasty head of the pimple has disappeared and it is less red and puffy.

Soak a cotton ball in warm salt water; press on top of the breakout for three minutes to help dissolve the top. Never squeeze or pick at it -- as this could cause scarring

Dab on a bit of honey and let sit for another 10-15 minutes.
Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Have a question about your skin care regime?

Want to recommend a great natural, healing recipe?

For a free health consultation feel free to email (wellness@healthybeingproducts.com) or call
Melissa Gallagher at 727-954-8968.

Visit our On-Line Store to save over 65% and get free shipping on Pre & Post-Surgery Vitamins and Supplements at the Healthy Being Products Store


Sign up for our free daily tips newsletter list:


Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: