Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Spa Packages St Petersburg and Tampa Fl 33702 at Healthy Being Wellness Center & Natural Day Spa


Mother's Day Spa Menu


I LOVE My Mommy Spa Sampler Package  (75 min)  $85

This is a facial / massage combo with a moisturizing hand or foot paraffin treatment.  (Mom's Choice)

Treatment begins with a 25 min Relaxation Massage and is followed by a mini facial that includes a cleansing, a facial mask based on Mom's skin type and a moisture application followed by a moisturizing paraffin wax treatment on Mom's hands or feet (her choice).   

Mom's Escape Package  (120 min)  $99

This relaxing and rejuvenating treatment is a power-packed duo of pure relaxation, bliss and heavenly pampering for Mom's who put everyone else first. 

Treatment begins with a 50min Relaxation Massage and is followed by a personalized facial that includes a deep cleansing, a facial peel based on Mom's skin type and a soothing hand and foot massage followed by a moisturizing paraffin wax treatment on both hands and feet.

Mom's Revitalization Package  (120 min)  $125

 A Thank You from Head to Toe - Mom's need TLC too!  

15min Moisturizing Scalp Massage (w/ optional Moisturizing Scalp Treatment to Ease Dry and Worn out Tresses), 60min Custom Massage & 15min Exfoliating Foot Massage & Scrub

Mommy's to Be Bliss Package  (90 min)  $95

Ultra Hydrating Pregnancy Massage coupled with a 30min Lymph Therapy to Reduce Fluid Retention. 

MOTHER'S DAY SPA ADD ONS:

Eye Brow Wax   $15
Lip Wax  $15
15 minute Foot Reflexology  $20
Nutrition Counseling  $45
Cellulite Release Treatment (minimizes cellulite) $50


Gift Cards are available for Mom's this Mother's Day.  Purchase in our store, over the phone ( 727.502.3464 ) or  purchase an instant gift card online and have that emailed to you now or schedule the gift card to be emailed to mom or that special woman on Mother's day.   

We also ship gift cards to Mom's.  

 

Hear what Mom's are saying about their Spa Experiences at Healthy Being Wellness Center:

"AHHHH-Mazing!  Just what I needed.  Sometimes, as a Mom, I put myself last.  But here- I come first.  From being served tasty tea to being pampered in a relaxation massage.  I feel great!  And I love the warm aromatic eye pad you use.  So great - I took away my headache from screaming kids!"     ~Becky W.

"You gals sure know how to make a woman feel special and relaxed.  I have had several treatments from facials to massages and even Lymph therapy with Melissa.... it's always such a great experience and I always walk away refreshed, enriched and my soul is happy.  Many thanks!"    ~ Stella P.

"You put on one amazing Wellness Spa Party for me and my 12 girl friends.  We had such a fabulous time.  From healthy product samples to complimentary teas and spectacular spa services.  Your therapists and the center is just so special to me.  As you know, I'm a snow bird, but when I'm back in the fall- you'll be the first place I visit to get some much needed TLC!"    ~ June A.

No comments: