Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Natural Ways to Cure PCOS, Ovarian Cysts, Endometrial Cysts and Cystic Rupture of the Ovaries by Tampa Bay Naturopathic Physician, Melissa Gallagher

Ovarian Cysts and multiple cysts on the ovaries, as we call it PolyCystic Ovarian Disease.  These single or multiple cysts can be a major problem for the cycling woman.

 
I can speak from experience as I have personally dealt with and deal with large cysts, ruptured cysts and a diagnosis of polycystic ovarian disease.  As this is so close to my heart, I have used my own journey to help other woman like myself who feel frustrated, disconnected from their bodies and seeking a permanent fix. 
Ovarian cysts are a multifaceted condition.  Sometimes it is as simple as a short hormone balancing of the estrogen and progesterone levels within the body or it can be as complicated and managing and reversing insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.

Reasons Ovarian Cysts Develop:

  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Endocrine System Miscommunication
  • Insulin Resistance
  • Polycystic Ovarian Disease
  • Metabolic Disorder
  • Poor Diet/Lifestyle
  • Obesity
  • Reproductive System Inflammation
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Sluggish Lymphatic System
  • Toxicity from over burdened liver
  • Poor Lower Extremity Circulation 
Often for women, it can be one or many of these reasons and so tackling the entire body and the entire system that revolves around keeping 

In my practice I treat ovarian cysts by addressing:

Relief of cystic conditions can be seen for women,once on my program, within a month. Once we get nutrition and lifestyle right - the changes are literally life changing.  Hormone imbalance is just one potential issue at play and I have found that it is usually more than putting a woman on a birth control pill or metformin to shrink the cyst(s).

Speaking from personal experience, resolving a cyst or multiple cysts as I have within my own body has taken dedication, a plan and a willingness to nourish and re-balance my body.  Each day is a day to nourish and balance and it's also a way to heal and to repair the ovary.  This is absolutely essential for women still considering fertility.

Eating well, reducing stress and detoxifying the body is really at the core of any of my customized plans.  Incorporating Lymphatic Drainage Therapy, Moxa, Liver Detox, Castor Oil Packs and Juicing is also part of my plan.

Ovarian Health and Fertility

To enhance our fertility, women need to have their ovaries working and functioning at their optimum.  There needs to be a proper signalling of the ovaries to the pituitary gland and then adrenals and the heart.  Those four work in tandem and as a Natuopath - I am evaluating labs, adrenal hormones and indicators that there may be dysfunction within this system.
If you are experiencing ovarian cysts, please know there are many options to safely, naturally reduce the cysts. I would be glad to help you by creating an individualized, customized tailored plan just for YOU!  Call me.  Let's set up our first appointment - either in my office or over the phone.

727-502-3464

 

No comments: